Friday, April 17, 2015

Itchy Gypsy feet

I am not a person who sits still easily, and I am on a three day working week until I go on mini-vacation again with the boy having just come back from mini vacation with the boy.

I am a cat in a cage today. Twitchy, and want out. Its lunch time which signals almost the half way mark so that part is good I suppose.

Had the most awesome 2 days in the city, wandering downtown, good food, good drinks and plenty of both. Killer show and a full day Thursday of people watching. I would love to be free all the time. I was so relaxed having to time frame, no schedule. I felt like the person that often feels confined by the structure of my life. Sadly in real life there are alot of people that rely on me.

Thankfully there are get aways, mini vacations and I have a gypsy for a boy that gets the value of not planning.

I have to find the chill out button again though, have to make it through the next 4 days of being responsible before I get to slack off again.

Rant rant, vent vent. Thank you tiny corner of the internet for having a moment to let this gypsy dream of a life without a schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment