Monday, January 20, 2014

30 days a pescatarian

So the holidays are now officially all over for another year.

Christmas, New Years , first week of January flu and depression and then our anniversary has left me feeling joyful and fat.
I don't regret a single calorie. I earned every single squishy wobbly bit but now it's time to think forward.

I have often mentioned my health is less than stellar. I generally feel fine but I have dietary issues, I have celiacs disease which means I can't eat gluten , I have an autoimmune disorder called urticaria which basically means I break out in hives all the time and have no idea why, and there stands a good chance I could be diabetic or prediabetic. I will know more on that later this month.

I am a foodie, I love food. I love variety and full fat ! Sadly I am reaping what I have sown, my body is giving me some pretty intense warning signs that I need to make a change. So I began today. I have done this before but this time I am taking a different approach. 30 days.

I am going to be pescatarian for 30 days. That means the only animal protien I will eat is seafood. Starting at 164 lbs. not really my main goal to lose weight but certainly it is on my list.

I am also giving up sugar because I have a blood sugar sensitivity anyways and I really don't want to end up with diabetes. It can't hurt to get rid of it. I am a terrible snacker. It usually involves sugar. Lots of sugar.
I can't promise I will update every day, I actually don't think my rambling babble has readers anyways but writing keeps me accountable.

My poor man who is a chef. What am I trying to do to him when he cooks for me hah! Good thing he's damn good.
So I began like anything else begins. I just started.

We shall see how I feel by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment