Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Waterworks.

So sitting at work this morning and I keep having to dial back tears. I am overwhelmed by looking around my life and feeling so happy. Seriously I keep getting weepy because I am happy. I feel like I can take over the world. I have an amazing man who is crazy about me. I have a great job that I am doing amazingly well at. I am for the first time in years not completly broke, I have lost 30 lbs in the last 2 years and still going. I could acutally just fall on the floor and cry because I am that grateful for my life right now. Makes me sounds like a crazy fool too, I just want to yell, hop around, dance. I want to tell D repeatedly that he has no idea how grateful I am for him in my life. It seems I probably could not ever tell him so that it would makes sense but I dont think I need to use words with him either. He knows. I want to thank my boss over and over for the place I work. Its good to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment