Thursday, July 11, 2013

Enough. For real

Ok. I went to take a cute pic of myself while waiting to go see D. I looked at the image and was mortified. Really mortified. See, although I have not gained any weight in the last 6 months, I have spend a lot of time sitting on my ass. I look like a marshmallow. Squishy and squashy. I can't even see te me I was starting to see when I was working out. It seems so daunting to start over but I refuse to be that person again. I am not worried about not being found attractive, no issue there I just hope the boy never takes off the rose colored glasses. Nope this is about me. I am way to fabulous to be hiding under a mountain of flesh . So I making a choice. I have to cut back on the drinking as it can't help but I also have to watch what I am eating. I do get some physical activity but not a lot of time for it. Enough. Game on. I am done.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment