Thursday, April 18, 2013

Even I can't always be sunshine and lolli pops.

Today is a strange day for me. First an update, finally got the appointment with the Derm so I should sort out what is up with my skin soon.. good. Did an investment course over the last two days and got alot out of that. Good. Today in general, not so good. I don't really know why. I am just blue. I am in a funny place my ginger pride does not let me go very often. I really really really just want a hug. I want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head and make the world go away for awhile. I have absolutely no reason to be down. Still, here I am. The day is taking forever today ,. I feel like I have been waiting to go back to bed since I got up . Maybe I am just tired. Anyways , i will have to wait to get my hug until tomorrow night. Been a really buy week and I have not had alot of time for D any more than he has had for me this week. Thats life and that's going to happen. I like the time to myself, Maybe thats half my issue. Maybe I am just really really tired. I am going to go with that ! Anyways. I am investing the take out money tomorrow ! kinda excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment