Thursday, March 21, 2013

Trippin on Sunshine!!! Happiness Project Day 10

50.00 in the account and a whole lotta funds in my bank!

Yesterday proved to be a great day. I got a tax return I was NOT expecting.  HUGE bonus in my world. I guess its about intent right?

I decided that I should be mildly responsible and take down the credit card debt a notch, but only a notch, I had a plan to pay them down before I got the windfall so I am going forward with it.

I did indulge just a tiny tiny bit.. bought a tablet computer. I am in nerdy nerdy geeky love with its sleek shiny superfast self.  SO SEXY. It's " Tech Sexy" as I am fond of saying.

I would love to justify that it was a practical purchase, that I needed it for work or just for the ability to take my courses with me wherever I went but the truth is, it was time for a new toy. I also spent some time with D which was just the cake topper on my day. I needed some guidance on my new toy, been an "apple" girl for way to long I guess.

Photo show this weekend that I scored free tickets too through work, should be great, I love looking at the art others come up with.

I almost forgot to transfer the " no take out" money this morning I was so excited about everything else.

I have  a floor in my saving account now, this month is all about the savings and getting a plan in place to get debt under control while still focusing on increasing the things in life that make me "happy". So far, 10 days in its going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment