Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Happiness Project Part 1 days 5&6

Going through the motions today. I have behaved myself though. I have 30.00 in my " no take out" account and was pleasantly surprised this morning by a coffee brought to me. Started the morning thinking I had to work, I was pleasantly surprised to remember it was Sunday although it was to be a busy day. I went downstairs to have coffee to find my roommate ( mom ) in a place where the world was falling down on her shoulders again. I ended up in tears because I feel sad when I cant help her to see the world as not "half empty".I made the mistake of saying so. I was informed that she would never be any different and that was just how it was. I guess that is just how it is. Left me feeling Meh, I will get over it, its a beautiful day, I have taken many photos on my Blue Morning and remembered to save my money for the day. All in all , I guess a good day. Happy Birthday to my lil sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment