Friday, January 11, 2013

Crap. Crap Crap . Crap.

If my life were a dramatic TV series then the camera would be following me around taking notice of all the stupid looks I KNOW I have on my face this afternoon. Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap! aww fucking Crap! So not "just lunch"! OK so this does not go well for my fabulous fearless blond me. Suddenly I am spilling drinks, tripping and talking with food in my mouth . Hot! , no really I can rock the whole bad table manners thing. "just lunch" was great. Good conversation, didn't even care they got my meal wrong. Discovered I am not the only person in the world that turns purple when Im a little nervous.. not that I get nervous! ( did I mention, Crap!) I swear I can hear bad theme music in my head as this week's episode of " as the blond turns" comes to an end.. oh well.. I am always up for an adventure. Just need to take a breath. (and do a silly dance.. *30 second dance party*... there, thats better). And see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment