Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pre planned dinner.

so I am faced with a dilemma. I am going for dinner tonight with my husband. The only thing is that there is really nothing on a mexican menu that goes well with a low carb diet. The thought of all that taco-goodness is just killing me. I have been thinking about it all day. Literally. So, do I just go and make sure I am accountable and just dont cheat? Its not cheating it is my new way of eating. In that sense I should not avoid the places that I like to go in my life. I think that avoiding places will just make me feel like I am depriving myself. Then I will feel like I need to binge. I know this is my trigger place. I think my best bet is just to face the demon so to speak . I will leave it up to my husband it is his birthday dinner after all and where ever we go I will be strong. I know I can !!

No comments:

Post a Comment